People who have been injured in accidents or from negligent behavior have a strong advocate for their rights at Glacier Law Firm, in Kalispell, MT. Attorney Alex Evans works diligently on behalf of his clients to help them recover fair compensation and justice when accidents and deliberate actions cause harm, injury and financial damage.
Glacier Law Firm
Owned by Kalispell Attorney Alex Evans, the Glacier Law Firm serves clients from Kalispell, Montana, Flathead County, Whitefish, Columbia Falls, Lakeside, Lake County, Libby, Missoula, Missoula County, Billings, Bozeman, and Butte. The firm provides the “Peak of Legal Services” to clients who face legal challenges that often seem insurmountable. Attorney Alex Evans has been licensed to practice law in Montana since 2009, and he is an experienced Trial Lawyer.
Montana Legal Services
We serve people who have been injured in accidents caused by negligent behavior, deliberate attack, and other situations that resulted in personal injury or a wrongful death. Our services are customized for each client and developed to bring the best possible outcome. We also handle appeals and represent clients at settlement negotiations.
- Car Accidents – Being injured in a vehicle accident caused by someone else’s negligent behavior often results in serious physical, emotional and financial harm, or death.
- Personal Injury – This area of law addresses events that result in personal injury or death. It also includes damage from non-physical harm such as workplace discrimination, unfair hiring practices and slander/libel.
- Workers Compensation – When someone is injured at work or while representing an employer, they may be entitled to government benefits under the Workers Compensation benefit plan. We handle claims properly for faster approval of initial applications and appeals.
- Wrongful Death – A death cause by negligent behavior, faulty equipment, safety violations and other circumstances may affect an entire family. Survivors may be entitled to compensation for loss of their loved one, income and future inheritance.
- Product Liability – Product failure often results in injuries to users, as has been seen recently with faulty brakes, tires and airbags.
- Premises Liability – When you are injured while on private or public property, you may seek compensation for those injuries, including Slip and Fall Accidents, construction site accidents and other mishaps that occur while you are a guest.
- Insurance Bad Faith – Dealing with insurance companies is always difficult; they only want to pay minimums, if anything.
Get the answers you need about recovery of fair compensation for accident injuries. We offer a free 60 minute consultation to discuss your concerns and legal options. Contact the Glacier Law Firm, in Kalispell, MT. Call Attorney Alex Evans now, at: 406-552-4343.